8 reasons why FLOE canopy systems offer you more for your money:
- Greater boat protection. With FLOE’s extra deep fabric and framework, your canopy will not blow in or up.
- Upscale style with tailor-fit fabric for a refined look.
- Fabric is held taut with FLOE’s exclusive Quick-Clip™ fabric attachment system.
- FLOE uses premium-grade solution dyed fabric. It has a more luxurious look and weighs 50% less than comparable vinyl fabrics.
- SDP fabric is urethane coated, UV protected and has rip-resistant technology.
- Many canopy lengths and widths are available to accommodate a variety of watercraft lengths.
- Canopy frames adjust vertically and horizontally for perfect boat coverage.
- Full length seams are heat sealed to eliminate leaks.
Canopy Color Choices
The following color choices are available: Navy Blue, Green, and Grey. Please note that actual colors will vary from the web site.
|Quick-Clip™ and Elastic Tension-Belt™ Systems
FLOE’s innovative Quick-Clip™ System with ergonomic finger grips allows you to install and remove your canopy fabric in half the time of other systems. The exclusive Elastic Tension-Belt™ design provides constant tension on the fabric for a taut look and stunning aesthetics.
Canopy Extensions – Canopy extensions make our extra deep canopy even deeper.
FLOE’s canopy extensions give you extra clearance so you can bring boats with wakeboard towers and pontoons with covers into your boat lift without having to fold anything down. Canopy extension kits add an additional 18″ of side coverage. They are available in all of our popular SDP fabric colors. Canopy extensions require that the lift be anchored.
Canopy extensions are a great solution for watercraft with:
- Wakeboard towers
- Bimini tops
- Full enclosures
- Deep hulls such as cruiser
Canopy extensions use sturdy fully adjustable aluminum frames that bolt to the bottom of the main canopy rails to support the extra fabric.
Mesh End Options – for high wind applications.